Tuesday 4 March 2008

preparing e-pedagogy course

To day I have been working together with Morten F. at the Media Centre on the construction of the e-ped. course. We want to bring in more people to do presentations in the course to give the participants variation. We have decided to introduce blogger as a tool for reflection on learning in the course and I'm curious about how the participants will react on that. Are they already bloggers or will it be their first time?
I notice my own reactions when starting this blogpage. A lot of different choices have to be taken; what skin? what name? how will I present myself? in what way am I going to express myself in this room? What editing functions are there, what am I allowed to do? And will this be a useful tool for presenting my own reflections on the e-teacher role and will other people be interested to participate in this?

No comments: